It is no longer news that Ibrahim Magu has been suspended serving as the Acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).
He has been in the news in the last 48 hours for the wrong reason and rumours of his removal have been flying through the Nigerian internet space.
He was accused of corruption, insubordination and abuse of office by the Attorney-General of the Federation, Abubakar Malami.
Bala Ciroma Profile –
The official biography of Bala Ciroma isn’t available yet, but we have some amazing information that will make you love the new EFCC boss.
Don’t forget to drop us a comment and share with your friends after reading.
• Bala Ciroma worked as the Assistant Commissioner of Police, CID, Kano State Command from 2011 and 2012. From 2004 to 2008, he also served as the Head of Operations at the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)
• He was appointed as the FCT Commissioner of Police on July 19, 2018. He also served as Deputy Commissioner of Police in the Criminal Intelligence and Investigation Department (CIID) of the FCT Police Command.
• Ciroma has a Bachelor of Science degree in Geography from the University of Maiduguri. He joined the Nigeria Police Force on March 3, 1990, with the rank of Superintendent of Police.
• On July 2020, he was appointed as the new Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC). He would be replacing Ibrahim Magu who until his suspension, served as the acting chairman of the commission.
• Bala Ciroma is a devoted Muslim and native of Yobe State
What’s more? Thanks a lot for reading along. Don’t forget to drop us a comment and share to your friends.