If you have infertility issues, struggling to reach orgasm or having sexual problems as a woman, Goron Tula is the answer to all your problems.
Goron Tula is usually called African Chewing gum, snot apple and silky kola in English while its botanical name is Azanza Garckeana.
Mostly found in Tula, Kaltungo Local Government Area of Gombe State and in Michika, Adamawa State part of Northern Nigeria and is very effective for a lot of health diseases.
Its nutritional value makes it an important plant traditionally used in herbal medicine to treat or manage around 22 human diseases and ailments.
It is safe for people of all ages.
1. It Boosts Libido
If you experience low sexual urge as a result of stress or other health conditions, this fruit can help increase your libido.
2. It helps in Vagina lubrication and dryness
It is highly recommended for women who find it hard to reach orgasm as it helps lubricate and keep the vagina moist.
3. It helps women who have infertility problems
4. It improves bowel movement, ease digestion and improves the body immune system
5. Liver problems
6. Menstruation problems
7. Cleans the vagina and removes smell and odor
8. Sexually transmitted infections
9. Helps prevent cancer
10. Lowers Blood Sugar (for diabetics)
11. It helps prevents High Blood Pressure.
12. Chest Pain
It is commonly consumed in powdered form when added to soup, porridge or pap. It can also be chewed raw after extracting the seed.