Christmas light decorations electrocutes man in Asaba

While dismantling Christmas light decorations in Asaba, the Delta State capital, A 35-year-old man popularly known as Jaja, was electrocuted 

It was gathered that the incident happened along Nnebisi Road on Monday, January 18. He was said to have been engaged by a contractor to the Asaba Capital Territory Development Agency on beautification, to dismantle the decorations.

According to the deceased’s colleague, who confirmed the incident in a Facebook post, said that Jaja was disconnecting the decorations when one of the wires on the street light poles suddenly snapped, touched the ladder he was standing on and electrocuted him. He died on the spot

Facebook Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

shares