A member, representing Ibarapa East constituency, Honourable Adebo Ogundoyin, has emerged Speaker of the Oyo state House of Assembly.
1. The Ibarapa east lawmaker is 32 years old, a Babcock University graduate, born February 18.
2. Ogundoyin is an Agronomist by profession
3. Debo Ogundoyin is one of the sons of the late foremost philanthropist and industrialist, Chief Adeseun Ogundoyin.
4. He emerged PDP candidate after pulling 37 votes to beat Kehinde Adebisi during the primary election.
5. he is a football lover and fan of the Red Devils – Manchester United
6. He lost his father, Adeseun Ogundoyin, in 1991 as a teenager.
7. Chief Adeseun Ogundoyin, Alhaji Arisekola Alao, Chief Akanni Aluko dominated the social scene like the roaring lions dominated the jungle in Ibadan during their days.