For those who may find it difficult to get Hand Sanitizers because of the cost, scarce or would like to make it in large quantities.
You can do it yourself locally at home for your Families, Friends and Co-Workers to use at the office.
Below is the World Health Organization’s standard recipe so you can do it if you can’t buy or find
1. Get a 1.5L empty clean water bottle
2. Get 31.2mls of Hydrogen Peroxide and pour it into the bottle.
3. Add 22mls of the Glycerin in Rose Water into it.
4. Add 1.25L of the Methylated Spirit into it.
5. Finally, make the volume to the 1.5L mark of the bottle (i.e 203ml of the water)
6. Shake very well and label it as Hand Sanitizer and then you can dispense.
Now, you have your Hand-rub or Sanitizer to use.
Thanks and I hope it helps.
-Ever Present Help Ministries, Chicago, IL. USA