The safety of all our staff and patients is of paramount importance
We have received information that due to the COVID – 19 exposure the following Lagos hospitals have suspended operations until further notice:
1. St. Edwards Hospital, Ajah Lagos.
2. Premier Specialist Hospital, Victoria Island, Lagos.
3. Vedic Lifecare Hospital, Lekki Lagos.
4. First Cardiology Consultants Hospital, Ikoyi, Lagos.
5. County Hospital, Ogba Lagos.
Consequently, all staff and/or family members who may have visited the hospital or staff who may have been in contact with anyone who visited any of the above-listed hospitals between April 10th, 2020 and April 19th 2020, are required to immediately call NCDC HOTLINE 0800 970000 10 (Toll-Free Call Centre).
Protecting the health of Nigerians.